Zara Luxury Catamaran and Snorkel

Lanic24

Hi there,

I haven’t been able to find any videos or reviews on Zara Luxury catamaran and snorkel trip.. wondering if anyone has done this trip or heard about it .

thanks in advance! 

2 hours ago, Lanic24 said:

Hi there,

I haven’t been able to find any videos or reviews on Zara Luxury catamaran and snorkel trip.. wondering if anyone has done this trip or heard about it .

thanks in advance! 

All I could find was a video promoting the Catamaran by the tour company  But it would give you some idea. Could not find any reviews which seems odd as they have been around a couple of  years. Maybe they were only doing private charters previously. 

• 2 months later...

This may be a little late however I did want to post a review of Zara Catamaran and Snorkeling and couldn’t find them on TA. Here goes - my friend and I cruised in July 2019 and chose this excursion. We LOVED it. The boat is drop dead beautiful and appears to be lovingly maintained. The crew was very professional and friendly and provided such a relaxing, perfect afternoon. We’ve been on a number of water excursions and this was the best one yet!  (An added plus was that the crew were very easy on the eyes!). 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, upstatenyker said:

This may be a little late however I did want to post a review of Zara Catamaran and Snorkeling and couldn’t find them on TA. Here goes - my friend and I cruised in July 2019 and chose this excursion. We LOVED it. The boat is drop dead beautiful and appears to be lovingly maintained. The crew was very professional and friendly and provided such a relaxing, perfect afternoon. We’ve been on a number of water excursions and this was the best one yet!  (An added plus was that the crew were very easy on the eyes!). 

Thank you for the review. First one I have seen.  Did you book thru the cruise line of on your own? I saw the excursion listed on my upcoming Oceania cruise but it was quite pricy. 

• 3 weeks later...

We just did this excursion two days ago. We also enjoyed it very much. As said earlier...the boat is fantastic, and plenty of comfortable seating. Getting on the boat was very easy to the first level, which has indoor and outdoor seating. There's a set of stairs to the second level - not particularly difficult. Entry into the water is via a few stairs that lead to a ladder into the water. OUr daughter has some mobility issues (fear of being off balance, general weakness), but had no trouble at all. There were 60 passengers, but didn't feel crowded at all. 

We can't speak to the snorkeling quality, since we chose to just swim. But some on our excursion expressed disappointment by the lack of sea life. We could see that there was LOTS of coral to be seen, even without snorkel gear. And the water was fabulous. The guides provided pool noodles to float around with, life jackets if desired, and a couple of paddle boards. 

We absolutely recommend this. We booked through NCL, since we didn't see any non-ship opportunities to book. Interestingly, we were mixed with a group from Celebrity, and they charged $40 more than we paid on NCL!

I don’t think there is any non ship way to book. Celebrity is charging $129 for the three hour Snorkel and swim break and $154 for the two hour evening sailing. Oceania is charging $119 for the three hour snorkel and $249 for the two hour evening sailing. Certainly the passengers from different cruise lines are all mixed on the same boat and time with different prices. Each cruise line charges what they think they can. 

Edited by Charles4515