Midweek Laundry special on Jade?

carmzav

We sailed on the Jade last year on a 7 day cruise and noticed that the “fill a bag” laundry special wasn’t offered.  We are sailing it again this summer, this time for a ten day cruise. Does anyone know if the laundry special will be offered since it’s a longer cruise?  Or has NCL stopped offering it?

On 7-night cruises, the "fill a bag" special is offered on Day 4. Two-day service, returning on the night of Day 6. If you didn't get a flyer, that is your room steward's fault. 

Edited by BirdTravels

We were on the Jade this last Apr., and they had the bags in the room.  They also have a handout about the 4th day of any long cruise, and then again closer to the end of the cruise. 🙂

We were on 14-day cruise on Jade and they offered it twice, I think 3-4 days in and then towards the end.  We saved the handout and used it on about Day 8 and it was honored.  I also wrote "gold discount" on the laundry slip and got my 50% laundry discount, so it was $9.95 or so for that bag - can't beat that deal!!

I was a bit paranoid that the deal was only good on the day the coupon came so I wrote very clearly on the "inventory list" $19.95 special ONLY! and there was no problem.  I would have DIED if they had charged me their list price, it would have easily been $100 or more!