A few journey cruise questions

Hi all, hope you can help me. 

We are going on our first journey cruise in October (we will also turn platinum on this cruise yay!!!) 

Questions:

What can we expect time wise boarding? We probably won't get to the port until 12 or 12:30.

This journey cruise will be over Halloween, do people dress up?

What else can we expect during the cruise?

About debarkation, we usually self assist, what can we expect being platinum?

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Hi all, hope you can help me. 

We are going on our first journey cruise in October (we will also turn platinum on this cruise yay!!!) 

Questions:

What can we expect time wise boarding? We probably won't get to the port until 12 or 12:30.

This journey cruise will be over Halloween, do people dress up?

What else can we expect during the cruise?

About debarkation, we usually self assist, what can we expect being platinum?

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

We did our 1st Journey cruise this past November, we loved it, I am sure you will as well.  Boarding for a Journey cruise is significantly different than you would (or will as you are become plat) on.  Normally, we experience about 5 too 10 diamonds and 100 or so plats on a cruise (depending of many factors).  On our Journey cruise on the Breeze their were 340 diamonds and almost 2000 plats.  The point for binging this up is the embark and debark process will def be different than will will other wise experience.  There will be be early access to rooms, the boarding process where you would normally get on first after wedding and diamonds will be VERY different, albeit not long.  Same with debark.  The cruise it self was fantastic, with many unique features.  If you search my thread starts you can find my review and tons of pice to give you a better idea.  If you cannot find it give me a shout and I will post the link to it.  Enjoy your cruise.

9 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

We did our 1st Journey cruise this past November, we loved it, I am sure you will as well.  Boarding for a Journey cruise is significantly different than you would (or will as you are become plat) on.  Normally, we experience about 5 too 10 diamonds and 100 or so plats on a cruise (depending of many factors).  On our Journey cruise on the Breeze their were 340 diamonds and almost 2000 plats.  The point for binging this up is the embark and debark process will def be different than will will other wise experience.  There will be be early access to rooms, the boarding process where you would normally get on first after wedding and diamonds will be VERY different, albeit not long.  Same with debark.  The cruise it self was fantastic, with many unique features.  If you search my thread starts you can find my review and tons of pice to give you a better idea.  If you cannot find it give me a shout and I will post the link to it.  Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! Please post link I'm not too computer savvy ☺️

How about Halloween? Does anyone know about costumes?

10 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Thank you! Please post link I'm not too computer savvy ☺️

How about Halloween? Does anyone know about costumes?

Here you go....

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going out of galveston? 

I've been on some journeys cruises from there, one during Halloween. People do dress up, and they go waaaaay out. 

On the freedom, in my experience, there will be about 6-800 plats and diamonds, out of the the 3200-3300 that will be on the ship on the journeys cruise. There won't be many kids, probably less than 50 below the age of 18. The average age of the cruisers will be much higher.

Halloween will be awesome!!

• Like 1