Question about wine

BK512

If we are in anytime dining, can the waiter save any leftover wine for the next day?  I like to have a glass or two with dinner, but I don't need the whole bottle.
 Also, on another line, we could have the waiter save it, and then pick up the rest of the bottle in a bar or club later.  Can we do that on HAL?

Thanks

We had anytime dining on our HAL cruise last year. I had the wine package and my open bottle was held for me as you describe. I was also able to access it the night we ate in Pinnacle Grill. I am not sure about being able to get it in the bars or clubs though as I never tried that.

• Like 1

Yes, you can have your wine attendant send the bottle to any venue in the ship you’d like.  If you want it sent to a specialty restaurant for the next evening’s meal you will need to let them know.  They don’t like being told about it after you get there as it causes a delay and extra work/walks for them.

5 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

If you want to have a glass of wine in a bar/lounge, you can either have the wine steward send it to that bar, take the bottle yourself, or ask the server in that bar/lounge to get your bottle for you (which may take a little time).

Hi KK!

When we were on a Med cruise we were sitting in the Ocean Bar before our dinner in the MDR. We enjoyed a great glass of wine and my husband said wish we could buy the bottle and the bartender over heard explained we can take it to dinner just give it to the wine steward for keeping if any wine was left for next dinner. NOT LOL😊

Denise😊