Quarantee cabins

Nextcruise42

Yes.  When bookings first open all cabins are available.  As specific categories begin to fill, you will see both specific cabin and guarantee options.  As availability gets very limited you will only see guarantee options and then eventually it may show Sold Out for those categories.

We found the same thing on a January 3 cruise.  However, some cabins may be blocked off by agents that will go back in the pool when they are told to "use or lose."  I saw one cruise that every other cabin was "sold" with the "other" available to book.  Has to be an agent blocking.  When final payment is due, some "rats get off the sinking ship" so things may open up.  That is what we are hoping will happen as the only assigned cabins available are $200-$300 more pp than the guarantees.  Then, this week, they added sip and sail and the price jumped another $300+ but you could get the cheaper price if you didn't want the sip and sail.  that promotion runs out in a day or two so we will see what happens then.

3 hours ago, Tucker in Texas said:

Then, this week, they added sip and sail and the price jumped another $300+ but you could get the cheaper price if you didn't want the sip and sail.  that promotion runs out in a day or two so we will see what happens then.

Just to clarify, Sip and Sail runs from "June 13, 2019 thru July 16, 2019" for "Cruises and cruisetours in all destinations sailing: January 2020 – May 2021". Promotion has four levels of fares: Sip-n-Sail w/refundable 10% deposit, Sip-n-Sail w/non-refundable 10% deposit, Fare only w/refundable 20% deposit, Fare only w/non-refundable 20% deposit. As per 

Sip+Sail At A Glance

Which I think is a document intended for travel agents. HT to Thrak.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Just to clarify, Sip and Sail runs from "June 13, 2019 thru July 16, 2019" for "Cruises and cruisetours in all destinations sailing: January 2020 – May 2021". Promotion has four levels of fares: Sip-n-Sail w/refundable 10% deposit, Sip-n-Sail w/non-refundable 10% deposit, Fare only w/refundable 20% deposit, Fare only w/non-refundable 20% deposit. As per 

Sip+Sail At A Glance

Which I think is a document intended for travel agents. HT to Thrak.

Thanks for clarifying this.  I didn't compute "July" and thought it was just June.  I thought it was funny only a few days but then they have their annual 3 day sale every year which they just finished that included drink package, grats, on board credit, $100 deposit for cruises next year and 2021.