Carnival Horizon Drink menus

19 minutes ago, Scottycruisin said:

yay!  ty so much!  2 IPA's 🙂 

I believe the Pig and Anchor Brewpub also has an IPA that is brewed on board.  Oh, and I saw 3 IPAs listed on that menu lol

Ok we had a confusing conversation with a customer service rep earlier today so I'm hoping someone here can clear it up. My brother is thinking about getting the Cheers package this time (has always just done the buckets of bottled beer) and the rep made it sound like he would only have access to "self serve draft beer". I told him that is just wrong but I wanted to clear it up. It's all bottles except for the craft/IPA beers correct? And people on the Cheers program can drink whichever they prefer? 

12 minutes ago, RhinoMomIL said:

Ok we had a confusing conversation with a customer service rep earlier today so I'm hoping someone here can clear it up. My brother is thinking about getting the Cheers package this time (has always just done the buckets of bottled beer) and the rep made it sound like he would only have access to "self serve draft beer". I told him that is just wrong but I wanted to clear it up. It's all bottles except for the craft/IPA beers correct? And people on the Cheers program can drink whichever they prefer? 

She was wrong. He can do bottles or draft. Just no buckets of beer or beer tubes etc.  It used to not include self service beer or wine but that may have changed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaxsMama said:

She was wrong. He can do bottles or draft. Just no buckets of beer or beer tubes etc.  It used to not include self service beer or wine but that may have changed. 

That is what I thought. I believe it specifies you can't have the self-pour wine for sure and the draft(craft) beers cost more so why would they want you to have those instead? I appreciate your quick response.

23 minutes ago, RhinoMomIL said:

That is what I thought. I believe it specifies you can't have the self-pour wine for sure and the draft(craft) beers cost more so why would they want you to have those instead? I appreciate your quick response.

You can get craft too, just nothing over $20

Edited by JaxsMama
Wrong price