Hot Tubs on the Conquest

connyo

Can anyone give an update from recent cruises how functional the hot tubs are, I haven't heard anything recently about if they are working? We sail on Feb. 12th & I LOVE to relax in one after a stressful morning, afternoon and evening of cruising :cool: LOL!!! Thanks for this and any other helpful info on this ship!!!! 16 long days till Bon Voyage!!!!

the hot tub in the gym area. It was lovely, complete with a waterfall.

I think a lot of people avoid that area because they think it is part of the spa that costs extra...but it doesn't.

I did not do any spa treatments. The only thing I have had done on a ship was a manicure and it was about $10 higher than at home.

I have read many posts that varied about the spa experience, however most agreed that they are more expensive on the ship than at home.

Prices seem very high, but they seemed to run a special every day. I know some things filled up early, but obviously they all didn't or they couldn't have run the specials. Look in the capers and go by the spa every day. They have specials posted each day.

Just off the Conquest at Christmas and all the hot tubs were working then. The water out on deck is always a little cool though- nothing like what you'd expect a hot tub to be. The hot tub in the spa area was a little warmer but I don't know I'd call it really hot. There's a great suana and steam room on the Conquest however with large windows that overlook the ocean.

Used the hot tub in gym in '03. Loved it but....they have little bitty holes in it and sometimes the water coming out of those stung - couldn't tell if it was hot or cold water jetting out of those little pin holes. Overall it was great

the hot tub in the gym area. It was lovely, complete with a waterfall.

I think a lot of people avoid that area because they think it is part of the spa that costs extra...but it doesn't.

It's free??? I thought there was a charge also. What is the "hot pool" that you speak of?

Is there a charge for the sauna and steam room and is it co-ed?

Archived