Ever try to be the last one off the ship?

I'm wondering how many people have tried to stay on the ship until the last minute (dragged off kicking and screaming)? I have always eaten breakfast and gone to wait with the rest of the cattle until our color was called, but if the weather is nice, why not wait up at the pool in the nice warm sun? Can you still hear the colors being called up there by the pool, and do you have to go when your color is called or can you wait until the last one is called?

We were one of the last ones off the ship several times - I think we were the last on Golden Princess! Like you said, if the weather is nice and you have a late flight, why rush out? I sat by the pool until it was time to go... no big crowd of people and the line for customs wasn't too bad. It was great.

Nope, we weren't the last off Voyager last March but close to it. Our flight wasn't leaving Miami until 7:00pm so getting off quick wasn't a priority. Had a leisurely breakfast and headed up to decks 11 & 12, it was a beautiful morning. Yes, you get the PA announcements up there. There were a number of us up there, I'm surprised there weren't more. Beats sitting indoors in a cramped room or theatre.:)

Archived