Breakfast in the Epicurean

Babyeddiedog

29 minutes ago, eddie11 said:

Is Epicurean available for breakfast on disembarkation day?  

If so, what time does it close?

Yes it's open disembarkation day, we always get a last photo.😍 I think it closes at 9am same as other port days

I have a feeling that it is open and closed a bit earlier on embarkation day as we usually self-disembark and didn't think that we would have time for breakfast before we left, so were pleasantly surprised to find that they were open from 6.45am!

Michele

9 hours ago, fastnloose said:

Could you tell me what time Epicurean is usually open and closed on regular days

I'm pretty sure (99%) it's 

7am -9am port days

7.30am. - 9.30am sea days 

On 7/2/2019 at 5:51 PM, seapals2 said:

No outside eating area for Epicurean on Britannia.  However if you use the Retreat breakfast is a very nice outdoor experience.  Admittedly no hot food but that suited us.  Fruit plate .. cheese plate .. cold neat plate.  Cereals .. fresh fruit .. pastries.. rolls and preserves.  Yogurts and fruit smoothies and plenty of hot water for tea and fresh coffee and orange juice.  No rush ..plenty of seating ... perfect when the weather is good as it was for us. 

The food on offer changes at lunch time and is on a help yourself basis from fridges.  

Tea time sees a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones with fresh clotted cream and jam.  We loved the relaxed atmosphere so different from the regular buffet.  

For us we prefer the option of a regular delux balcony and then adding the retreat fee.   

Yes totally agree about the Retreat. We used it for the entire cruise and it was, as you say, relaxed and a real away from the crowd experience.