Cannot log in from PC

I received an email from a CC user with the info below.  Phone login and posting work fine, but logging in from 3 different PCs gives this behavior:

I tried signing into one of my roll calls,and received this error message:

Sorry, there is a problem
You do not have permission to view this content.
Error code: 2F173/H

The first part I know.  You have to be signed in to read Roll Calls.  But here is an error code.  Maybe a clue?

That is the same error message that appears on the roll calls, if you are not logged in. 

ERROR1.thumb.jpg.acf65a12cd7345cdfbbdff01746b7be5.jpg

I think it is reported on another thread here, that you have to go to cruise critic and log in there.  After doing that, switch to the boards, and it should show up as being logged in.

error2.thumb.jpg.cb2da24a3a17c003a345a65bd46afc83.jpg

46 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I think it is reported on another thread here, that you have to go to cruise critic and log in there.  After doing that, switch to the boards, and it should show up as being logged in.

You are correct.   CC has been having this problem for days (and it's being discussed on a couple of other threads). 

The Log In/Log Out function on the Boards' web site (boards.cruisecritic.com) is not working.  They have a temporary work around: open the main CC site (CruiseCritic.com), log in from there and then click the "Boards" icon, and you'll be taken here to the Boards. You will be logged in even though the icon at the top of the Boards page shows that you are not.  (Also, you can't log out from there; you have to go back to the main CC site to do so.)