Pizza and Burgers on NCL Ships?

SailorMan20

Carnival has special pizza stations where you can watch the dough being hand-tossed and pizza being assembled and cooked in special ovens as you watch and wait.  It is available 24/7 and always fresh and very good, in my opinion.  On NCL, find something else to eat.  Nothing more than filler, and who needs filler on a cruise with all the other food choices.  It is one of my biggest disappointments between the two lines, although we prefer NCL for other reasons (I can get good pizza at home).  Many people love their pizza.  Seems like a relatively simple "no brainer" for NCL to step up their game a bit in this department to increase the customer experience.

Of course tastes vary from person to person, but I thought that the pizza from the buffet was tasty! It is infinitely better than the cardboard ncl was serving on our last ncl cruise 9 years ago. We had told my daughter how she could eat pizza every day if she wanted (she was 8, it was a big deal) and then one bite into her first piece and she was over it. If an 8 year old won’t eat pizza, you know it’s bad.  This time around my youngest begged for buffet pizza every day, and I reluctantly tried it, was pleasantly surprised, and went back for more for both of us! 

I didnt have a burger on our cruise but the ones in Taste and Savor for lunch looked yummy. And my extended family really liked the ones from The Local. 

4 hours ago, Jen731 said:

Of course tastes vary from person to person, but I thought that the pizza from the buffet was tasty! It is infinitely better than the cardboard ncl was serving on our last ncl cruise 9 years ago. We had told my daughter how she could eat pizza every day if she wanted (she was 8, it was a big deal) and then one bite into her first piece and she was over it. If an 8 year old won’t eat pizza, you know it’s bad.  This time around my youngest begged for buffet pizza every day, and I reluctantly tried it, was pleasantly surprised, and went back for more for both of us! 

I didnt have a burger on our cruise but the ones in Taste and Savor for lunch looked yummy. And my extended family really liked the ones from The Local. 

The consistent thing with NCL pizza is it is inconsistent.