Booking GoKarts/Laser Tag on NCL Joy

samzing

When we were on the Bliss yes you could book go karts/laser tag on the touchscreens in the hallways.  We made reservations as soon as we got onboard.  I do not know if you can book on your cabin tv because I never looked.  I’m sure the Joy will be the same.  Reservations went quick so do not wait.

We were wondering about this for the Bliss too. It seems most people go to the Social and wait in long lines to book with a person but we’ve heard that the touchscreens rarely have lines at the same time. We can’t decide what our strategy should be—we’re only booked in a mini suite and haven’t cruised NCL before so we don’t anticipate an early boarding group (though we plan to arrive around 10-10:30 for our Dec 20 sailing).

We've sailed on both the Bliss and the Joy.  We boarded after noon each time and had no problem booking on the touch screens while we were waiting to be seated in the dining room for lunch.  I made sure I had my pre-booked items summary with me because in addition to the go-karts and laser tag, I booked the comedy shows and other events that we couldn't book online prior to boarding.  When we got to the room and checked the TV to confirm that we had all of our reservations, there were a lot of events that were already waitlisted so I was glad I booked on the touchscreen.  

I did go to the Social later that day to change a couple of our dining reservations because our Joy sailing had date/time changes for both Jersey Boys and Elements that we had pre-booked online and we didn't find out until we got to our room and saw the notice.  I had no problems changing the dates and times for the two dinners and in the Social there were several short lines that moved very quickly.  I think I waited about 10 minutes - very easy and efficient process.

• Like 1