Where is Majesty?

Any other Royal ships in port today? Got to admit I peeked early (7am est) this morning and saw what I thought to be the Majesty. Kinda reminisced about how much I have enjoyed her and the feeling I would have had at that moment watching her dock while I watched from the Holiday Inn Port of Miami :D as I have done in the past, geeze March 10th couldn't come any faster for me to get a cruise fix on the Monarch!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

We just got off the Majesty this Am, she is headed for drydock , I think just for the week....had a great week, a little cool, and coco cay was overcast, but the keys was sunny and in the 70's, ok by me...best stop and highlight of cruise for me....also loved comedian last night, Steve Brunner....

I've read in earlier posts that the Majesty is in drydock from 1/27 to 1/30. I have paid close attention to this because I am sailing on her on 1/30. I was a little worried, but other posters assured me that this is normal and she will be ready to sail on the 30th.

We saw Majesty on Jan. 2 in Miami. She was tied up some distance from the other RCCL ships. She was even south of two CCL ships. Did you pan that far south?

That's right, the Majesty was tied up pretty far south from us. The Brilliance was right between us and the Explorer!

I remember that also! We watched you guys sail past us from the Radiance!!! Can you see yourself?

17671636907_0_ALB.jpg

Went to krooozcams.com earlier today and noticed the Majesty is not in Miami. Could it be in drydock? Just wondering.

Tim & Crystal

I went to kroozcams.com; some of the link descriptions are "interesting' and not where I want to go. Which link to you click on from the main page?

Kelly

:eek:

Archived