IZUMI HIBACHI EXPERIENCE on Symphony of the Seas

Is Izumi Hibachi offer for lunch on Symphony of the Seas? I was reading a review from March 2019 and it was listed in the Cruise compass, but it didn't come up as an option in my cruise planner for my cruise leaving in 27 days. Is that currently still a lunch option on Symphony? If so, how much is it?

Thanks

Edited by CrystalBlue

I believe this is the correct information as I have been researching the restaurants on Symphony for our cruise in August. Izumi sushi is open for lunch on sea days but not embarkation day.  Izumi Hibatchi, which is the Teppanyaki tables, along with Izumi sushi are both open every night for dinner.  Izumi sushi is alacarte, unless you have a dining pkg of some kind and then each person with the pkg can order up to 35.00 under the pkg. I think the alacarte prices at Izumi sushi are the same for lunch and dinner.  Izumi Hibatchi is not open for lunch. Hope that helps. 

Mary Ann

Edited by UFMOM

Thanks, I did go back and check and you are right, it was listed for lunch on a sea day. Still a little confused because it was listed as Izumi Hibatchi  for lunch on day 2 and 6 . On day 3 is was listed as Izumi Hibatch & Sushi. For dinner it is listed as Izumi Hibatchi & Sushi. That sailing had 3 sea days. I wonder if they switch between Hibatchi and Sushi offerings for lunch depending on the number of sea days, do you think they would call it Izumi Hibatch and only serve Sushi?

1 hour ago, CrystalBlue said:

Is Izumi Hibachi offer for lunch on Symphony of the Seas? I was reading a review from March 2019 and it was listed in the Cruise compass, but it didn't come up as an option in my cruise planner for my cruise leaving in 27 days. Is that currently still a lunch option on Symphony? If so, how much is it?

Thanks

Hibachi grill only for dinner, about $50 pp with 18% included. Izumi is lunch and dinner, prices are Ala carte.  Most things are $6 - $10, there are several combo bowls $16 - $20. On Symphony in Nov. you would get a $35 credit if you had a 3, 5, or 7 night package. I believe it was included with the UDP.  DL vouchers were accepted during happy hour.