Date change on MSC uk site and my booking

deniseatnycs

Earlier this morning I was looking at some excursions for our January 13th 2020 cruise on the Armonia.

Couldn't work out the day change and then realised our cruise has changed from the 13th to the 12th!  We were due to arrive in Miami really early on the 12th but American Airlines changed the times and we now don't arrive until 7 p.m which would be after the ship has sailed if they really have changed the date.  MSC U.K. say its probably a website glich  blimey we hope so.   Anyone else on this sailing or the one before or after which have also changed on the U.K. site?

Nothing has changed. I too about had a heart attack for our group date in January. They implemented a computer update this past weekend that changed many sailings to one day earlier. They have opened a high priority ticket to their IT department to get it corrected. No idea why they just couldn't roll back the update. Anyway, don't panic. They are working on it. (Unless you happen to be the unlucky one and your date did change. 🤭) Just kidding.

Bret

Here is the press release!

MSC Cruises Fan Club - UnofficialLike Page

##### BREAKING NEWS #####

#MSC_Armonia will start off its winter season from Miami (November 2019 – April 2020), with its maiden call to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve just one week after the island opens.

As part of an enrichment of her itineraries for Winter 2019 and Summer 2020, the MSC Armonia will visit Ocean Cay on a weekly basis.

Gianni Onorato, #MSCCruises’ CEO commented, “As we continue to grow our presence in the region, we have enriched MSC Armonia’s itineraries to offer our guests an even more immersive Caribbean experience. #OceanCayMSCMarineReserve will be a key highlight, with a 14-hour call to let our guests explore and enjoy this beautiful island, and its surrounding waters, during the day and into the night. MSC Armonia will also visit other gems across the Western Caribbean, in Jamaica, Mexico, the Cayman Islands and beyond.”

From November 2019 to April 2020, MSC Armonia will depart on one-week cruises from Miami every Monday.

Then, from April to November 2020, MSC Armonia’s departure from Miami will be moved to Sunday.

Founded on a deep commitment to ecological principles, Ocean Cay will be a private island destination like no other, surrounded by protected waters rich in marine and coral life, according to apress release.

In addition to Ocean Cay and three ports in Jamaica, the MSC Armonia will regularly visit Costa Maya, in Mexico’s Caribbean coast.

In addition to Mexico, each week the ship will also visit George Town, Cayman Islands.

Next summer season (April to November 2020), Key West 

Thank you both I think I will sleep tonight now.  Its been a up and downer of a booking. 

First no Havana, then no deposit refund, then flight times changed and now this.  Think we will need a cruise after all the changes.

Denise

29 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

These errors cause such needless anxiety and build animosity toward the line. MSC should consider prescribing two Xanax and one tincture of CBD oil with each booking (joke of course). 

Totally agree, but I may need a double dosage 

• Like 2