Footstools on Eclipse?

doubled

Can anyone confirm if footstools are still on Eclipse in Aqua class.  Have read on other posts that they have been removed from all Millennium Class ships.  And another post seemed to indicate have been removed from Equinox.  Thanks in advance for tour replies.

From what I have experienced and read the footstools have been from the ships that have been revolutionize.  I haven’t read that the footstools have been removed on the ships that haven’t been updated.   Ertainly hope not we will be on tge Eclipse in Oct/Nov.

2 hours ago, doubled said:

Can anyone confirm if footstools are still on Eclipse in Aqua class.  Have read on other posts that they have been removed from all Millennium Class ships.  And another post seemed to indicate have been removed from Equinox.  Thanks in advance for tour replies.

I've posted this several times on other threads, M Class AQ and CC class cabins NEVER had footstools prior to revolutionizing of the ships. The only S class ship to be revolutionized at this point is the Equinox and it seems yes, the footstools were removed from the AQ and CC cabin balconies. One would assume that the footstools are still present on the Eclipse, but you may want to check the renovation schedule to determine if your cruise is before or after.

44 minutes ago, bhughey said:

I've posted this several times on other threads, M Class AQ and CC class cabins NEVER had footstools prior to revolutionizing of the ships. The only S class ship to be revolutionized at this point is the Equinox and it seems yes, the footstools were removed from the AQ and CC cabin balconies. One would assume that the footstools are still present on the Eclipse, but you may want to check the renovation schedule to determine if your cruise is before or after.

We had footstools on the aft C1 balcony a couple of years ago on the Infinity.

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

We had footstools on the aft C1 balcony a couple of years ago on the Infinity.

The exception being (which I should have added as a disclaimer which I did on several other threads), the larger, deeper aft balconies - including the AQ balconies that were added to deck 11 of the M class ships during the solstilization.

There are only a very few cabins in each category that had the footstools.