Pacific Star Menus and Newspaper

sweet_successes

Sorry about the double post, I didn't realise that the first one went through.

Will put the on website tonight and post the link

That would be great. Thanks.

Marleneann.

Has anyone who has sailed on the Pacific Star kept the daily newspaper and food and drinks menus?

If so is there any way of putting them on the site so that those of us who still have our cruises to come and see what's available?

cheers Rach:)

Well Hey! I was thinking Aus cruising was forgotten, so am off on Pacific Star in May, anyone else been there?

Thanks very much AussieDisneyFan

The Newspaper is great - hubby loves the fact that they have beer quiots twice in one day!!!!! Did you go to the winetasting? If so how much were the bottles and could you have them in your cabin?

Again, Thanks heaps - having read the newspaper I know I wont be bored and I'm even more excited!!:D :D

Cheers Rach

That newspaper was a sailing day. On port/island days there is usually less activities. Still usually one of everything though.

My hubby did the wine tasting, we are just arguing about the cost now. I will look it up tonight when I get home. I thought it was $5 he thought it was $25. Big difference. Anyway, you get to try about 5 different wines (he said a full glass) and also you get $5 off the price of one bottle of wine that day. You can order it to arrive at dinner, I assume that you could take it to you room.

My hubby did the wine tasting, we are just arguing about the cost now. I will look it up tonight when I get home. I thought it was $5 he thought it was $25. Big difference. Anyway, you get to try about 5 different wines (he said a full glass) and also you get $5 off the price of one bottle of wine that day. You can order it to arrive at dinner, I assume that you could take it to you room.

According to the newsletter I have from my friend's cruise the wine tasting was $9.50.

Aussie, that is awesome! Thanks a lot for that! I am pleasantly surprised at all the activities!

I have to ask: what was the "Fractured Movie Moments" mentioned at the bottom of page 2 all about? Do they get the passengers to do a show?

Yes, it is a audience show. They do a scene from Wizard of Oz, Grease, Sound of music, a Monty Python, Full Monty and Village People. You sign up on the first day or so and there are a couple of rehearsals. It is funny and and lots of fun.

However, they didn't have it on the Sun even though it was a 13 day cruise.

Oh, you mean they weren't actual movie scenes but send-ups? That would still be funny. I have acted on stage before and was a professional belly dancer for many years and I can also do Tahitian/Cook Island hula so I love to be on stage! The one thing I can't do is sing, unfortunately though I usually will have a go at karaoke if everyone else is equally bad!

Archived