Singapore Hotel night prior embarkation

SuitesRbest

Hi,

Looking for tips on a reasonably priced hotel for a 1 night stay prior to boarding cruise in Singapore.

Would like breakfast included for priced up to $200 AUD with quick and easy access to marina bay cruise port.

We fly in late night before.

Ta

Edited by SuitesRbest
spelling

V Hotel Lavender is very inexpensive, is right on top of a metro station, and has a food court right next door, where you can get traditional Singaporean breakfast for $2.  They also give you a free mobile phone to use.  I stayed there pre-cruise, and it was pretty cool.  Cruise port is an easy taxi or Grab ride away.

More like a 3-star USA property, but fits the bill.

Pan Pacific is a reasonable priced but luxurious hotel.

My #1 in Singapore is the Andaz. However, it has its price...

Here is something I posted about the hotel:

Andaz Hotel Singapore - WOW, WOW, WOW...

After enjoying the renowned perfect service on board our Singapore Airlines flight to Singapore, we got there early in the morning and took the MRT to the Andaz Hotel Singapore. Wow - this hotel is beautiful!!! The Andaz Hotel is a concept by Hyatt. When you enter the hotel you notice right away that it is different. There is no traditional front desk in a lobby separating staff from guest when you check in. Here you enter a lounge and incredibly friendly people welcome you to a place that has kind of a “living room“ feeling to it. I can not describe it any other way... because you feel home, welcome and invited at the same time right away.

Everyone is super friendly and goes the extra mile to make you feel good. „Come have a complimentary beverage in the (very cosy) Sunroom lounge and don’t forget to join us for some complimentary wine during happy hour“ or „join us in our rooftop bar where you can enjoy gorgeous views while sipping on a drink from the bar“. Everyone of the young staff is very engaging and seems to love what they are doing... their genuine smiles are catching and we immediately loved the place.

We have been to many good hotels all over the world, but rarely has a place felt so „right“... luxury with heart and soul. I am not going to continue by raving about the beautiful room - just take a look at the photos 😉

The location is perfect. The Andaz is embedded within a luxury residential tower right in between Bugis and Kampong Glam. It sits on top of the Bugis MRT station and has a private elevator taking you right down into the MRT station. The food in the hotel is great, but the area around the hotel is filled with hundreds of restaurants. 

Edited by Miaminice