carnival.com & booking number

imlulu

I just tried to register my upcoming cruise on carnival.com. First time I submited it never did anything. The 2nd and subsequent times it kept saying my booking number did not match the information. This is pretty funny as my credit card was charged by Carnival for that sailing last month. Is the carnival site just not up to date or should I be worried??

I know on RCI you enter your name and sailing and your info comes up.Any ideas?

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

Depending on who you booked with you may have a group booking # instead of an individual booking #, in which case you are SOL. I am currently in this situation.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

I was also wondering about that. I tried to do funpass and it said that nothing matches. We are a group booking but we have a booking number. Does this mean we can not use funpass

Imagination 04/04

Legend 12/03

Imagination 03/03

Pride 07/02

Inspiration 08/01

Paradise 12/00

Holiday Summer 87

Big Red Boat(Royale)Summer 86

I tried to enter my past guest number on the new website and it said it did not exist. I emailed them asking for help and this is the email I recieved

Thank you for your e-mail. Due to the launch of our new www.carnival.com web site, we are a little delayed in entering our past guest into the database normally it takes 6 to 8 weeks but with the delay they are expected to be entered by the end of April. Please check back at that time to see if your history has been updated. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Lines and we look forward to welcoming you back aboard another one of our “Fun Ships†soon.

Could this also be the reason for why the OP's booking number does not match up with anything perhaps?

Just a suggestion!

Tonya

I conquered the Conquest! 12/14/2003

Pictures

I have an individual booking number. However everytime I went over to the site I would have a new email sent to me with a new password.I went into my profile and changed my password to a more friendly one.My past guest number shows up but only my last Carnival cruise shows up. I am not worried but is bizarre. I know that as soon as I booked my cabin no longer showed up anywhere. I am curious to see if it will let me due funpass.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

hang in there everybody and keep trying. you are just in the '''new carnival web site torcher update'''. the next time you go on it all might work. it is a crap-shot as too when you are in the system now. i found a way to find different pages and not pull my hair out was to ask a question under search ( upper right hand side ). like i said it just takes time to get in.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05

Alaska glacier bay again

I called Carnival as I too could not get into their website using my booking numbers. I was told that they are working on the problem and anyone that booked with a TA was unable to get in at this time, but you would still be able to get into the funpass site. They said it should be up in running in a few weeks

Carnival Conquest 8/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;08;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Carnival Fantasy 8/2002

time98.gif

After TWO WEEKS of trying to enter my booking number, and calling Carnival's support number (they kept telling me that the booking number will not work unless you booked through Carnival). Well after all of that, they were full of sh*t. I guess they do NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE!!! Over the weekend I got it to work, there was an extra letter in my last name.

Carnival Pride 8/17/02 (Western Caribbean)

Carnival Glory 8/21/2004 (Eastern Caribbean) 30th Anniversary Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500CQclass.gif

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Okay, more or less on the same lines, exactly how do you know you past guest number? Is it the number that was your folio # on your sign & sail? Was it the booking number? Anyone know for sure, or should I ask Chris our resident expert?!?

Carnival Legend 3/20/04

SEABREEZE 4/97

katgar, when you get an issue of Currents from Carnival it will have it above your name on the address box on the cover. You could always call Carnival to find out also.

Carnival Pride 8/17/02 (Western Caribbean)

Carnival Glory 8/21/2004 (Eastern Caribbean) 30th Anniversary Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500CQclass.gif

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Ken-nyc; I can get into everything but I cannot get into my current reservation. I can get into the funpass info. I have a whole group and I cannot pull up anything with anyone's booking number. Frustrating. I tried capital letters, small numbers, nothing. I went to TA even and nothing she could do either. When I did my funpass I had no idea what or where my pass guest # was so I entered the number on my old sail and sign card and it took that number on my fun pass, but when I got my number on carnival it was more digits and not the same thing! I think they have a lot of kinks to work out!

Carnival Conquest 8/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;08;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Carnival Fantasy 8/2002

time98.gif

Ken, thanks for the info! When I got home last night, I had a message from a PVP. He was quite helpful about things and found I had not yet been assigned a number, (it is usually a month or more for that), but said to call if I don't hear within 2 weeks. He did have my info and double-checked my e-mail was correct so I'd get the specials. He also stated that the past guest specials usually come out about 6 months before a cruise, and even if you book ahead of time and that cruise has a special they will adjust for past guests! I will definitely call him as he seemed quite knowledgeable on questions I asked!

Carnival Legend 3/20/04

SEABREEZE 4/97

I just finished the FunPass registration and had the same problems with both booking number and past guest number. Trying to register my cruise using the booking number was a no go, but I had no problems with that booking number with the FunPass so I'm not worrying about it. A call to Carnival told me that indeed I had not been assigned a number yet. They told me to check no for past guest when doing funpass. On my actual boarding pass they said to put that I was a past guest and to use my past booking number as my past guest number. They can use that to look up anything they need and will serve as a temporary number.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;1;25;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

1/25/04 Inspiration

4/25/04 Inspiration Part II

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;4;25;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived