Sun Aft Penthouse 9276

luv2c00k

I'm pretty sure it can't unless the layout of the room has been changed since we were in 9076 in 2013. As you face the bed, the closet is on the left wall, and the entrance to the bathroom is on the right wall. Suite 9276 will probably be the opposite layout.

Best cabin ever!

832590580_IMG_0337Edited.thumb.jpg.a3d1eb49bad5ea4e640b0ee18a7d61dc.jpg

Edited by Cruise_More_Often

I'm sure technically the bed can be separated....but I think that would make the outside closet unusable.  It's already a tight squeeze on that side of the bed.  The one complaint I had about this room was how loud it was pulling in and out of port with the maneuvering engines (I think). The rest of the time, the room was divine! 

• Like 2

Will be in 9276 end of this month. If you are needing 2 separate beds, the sitting area (living room) has a pull out/sofabed.

That would be better than having 2 singles in the bedroom. It does say it holds 4 so I guess 2 in the bedroom and 2 in the sitting room. That would make the sofabed large or only for tiny people!

I can always ask about the queen and see the sofa made into a bed and take a pic.

Edited by bobsfamily

4 hours ago, bobsfamily said:

Will be in 9276 end of this month. If you are needing 2 separate beds, the sitting area (living room) has a pull out/sofabed.

That would be better than having 2 singles in the bedroom. It does say it holds 4 so I guess 2 in the bedroom and 2 in the sitting room. That would make the sofabed large or only for tiny people!

I can always ask about the queen and see the sofa made into a bed and take a pic.

Bobsfamily  - if you think of it just look at the bed.   If it will separate you will see that there is a split between the mattresses.    The current description says that it is a queen bed which can become two beds.     Thanks so much.

8 minutes ago, luv2c00k said:

Bobsfamily  - if you think of it just look at the bed.   If it will separate you will see that there is a split between the mattresses.    The current description says that it is a queen bed which can become two beds.     Thanks so much.

Will do!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, luv2c00k said:

Was looking for something else and saw this about Sun Aft suites:

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony

You will have an amazing getaway in these stylish Penthouses that sleep up to four guests. Includes a bedroom with queen-size bed that converts into two lowers plus additional bedding to accommodate two more. Along with a luxury bath with whirlpool tub and a large, aft-facing balcony offering magnificent views. Includes butler and concierge service.

So it seems that the Queen does convert to 2 singles!

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, luv2c00k said:

Have been aft on 9 on the Spirit and we did not have a problem.

OP was asking about the Sun and obviously things can vary.

We too have been aft on Spirit and didn't notice side thrusters but the couple times we went over 20 knots there was major vibration.