My Time Dining

shofer

Hubby & I were on a TA w/Celebrity last year and had selected My Time Dining.  I made a reservation for the same time every day for the MDR.  Is this the way to go w/Royal?  And where would you find this on the website?  We found that it worked very well for us and we were mostly in the same station with the same waiters every night.  

You have 2 types of dining:

Traditional Dining with early and late seating (usually 5:30 & 8:00). You book this one when you make the cruise booking.

My Time Dining where you can pick the time you want for every night. This is available in cruise planner after you book the cruise.

7 hours ago, shofer said:

Hubby & I were on a TA w/Celebrity last year and had selected My Time Dining.  I made a reservation for the same time every day for the MDR.  Is this the way to go w/Royal?  ...

Up to you.  If you want a fixed dining time, then make a standing reservation.  Otherwise just show up when you want.

10 hours ago, nalrudaini said:

You have 2 types of dining:

Traditional Dining with early and late seating (usually 5:30 & 8:00). You book this one when you make the cruise booking.

My Time Dining where you can pick the time you want for every night. This is available in cruise planner after you book the cruise.

Thanks,  This is what I was looking for to see if it was possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shofer said:

Thanks,  This is what I was looking for to see if it was possible.

If you have My Time linked to your reservation you can book every night on the cruise personalised but usually you book each night separately then book the next night and so forth.

You can link names to the reservation too.

I print my reservations to save any confusion when we go for dinner.

Usually there are 2 queues,1 for booked reservation and 1 for walk by but at popular times the queues are long and I have heard reports that people are turned away at really busy times.