BOGO restaurant on the Oasis

5 minutes ago, ranchette said:

This will be our first time on the Oasis what specialty restaurant would you recommend we ask to eat in for the BOGO? Are all the specialty restaurants included in this offer?

Chefs table and most likely Hibachi would not be included.

I would pick 150CP.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

150 was not in the program at first, but then they lowered the price and also added it to the BOGO program when we were on the last time.  It was actually priced lower than Chops...was surprised at that one.  

OP:  I would go with 150.  

Edited by island lady

6 hours ago, ranchette said:

This will be our first time on the Oasis what specialty restaurant would you recommend we ask to eat in for the BOGO? Are all the specialty restaurants included in this offer?

We’ve only eaten at two specialty restaurants on OOTS being 150 Central Park and Chops Grille but thoroughly enjoyed them both.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so why isn't the Hibachi included? Don't understand this. We were on The Oasis 2 years ago and it was included in all the dinning packages but I keep reading that that has changed... And just to note sure wish they were keeping the Mex place they had great Margarites

4 minutes ago, old man 1010 said:

ok so why isn't the Hibachi included? Don't understand this. We were on The Oasis 2 years ago and it was included in all the dinning packages but I keep reading that that has changed... And just to note sure wish they were keeping the Mex place they had great Margarites

I believe the latest info is that hibachi is included with the Unlimited package, but not the others.