Love EZ Air repricing

dsvrn

EZAir is the best!  Booked Business class one way for next August on British Airways.  We were allowed to pick our seats when I booked.  I booked the day flights became available, and since then they have gone up over $400 per person.  

• 2 weeks later...

Love new EZ Air and being able to check prices on my own.  I had airfare booked for $889.50 from LAX to Barcelona, returning from Rome to LAX (04/2020).  I called Princess several times to check on prices, sometimes I was told, no drop in price, or even an increase but this week I spoke to a wonderful Princess agent “Jimmy” who priced a flight for $552.05.  Because I needed to check with the other 2 passengers to change the booking, by the time I called back several hours later I was told the price was no longer available.  That evening I decided to try checking prices on my own on EZ Air.  I saw the price quoted earlier in the day but everytime I would try to process the changes, I would get an update that the price had increased $600.  Crazy.  I was not to be deterred.  I tried 3 more times and on the last time I saw the lower price of $552.05 again and updated for the changes, they STUCK and I got the new fare of $552.05.  That’s a price reduction of $1349.80 for 3 passengers.  We can spend that money in other ways on our Mediterranean Cruise.  So, my suggestion to all is, keep trying, & checking prices if you have Flexible Air.  If you see a lower price and it doesn’t stick, try it again and again.  You might be as lucky as me!  Remember just click on the GREEN button, “Change or modify flights” while you are researching prices.