Love EZ Air repricing

dsvrn

Just saved $400 on our EZ Air Cleveland to Fort Lauderdale flight for February 15, 2020 cruise on the Sky. Flights were so expensive. Had them booked for  $1276 and got them for $879 today. They are even great times and best of all- non stop. Can’t wait to check out the new ship. 

• Like 2

I was seeing the same expensive flights too. Usually I’m never lucky enough to get the price drop that is why I was so excited to get this price. I have been watching prices for months and they have been super expensive. We even talked about driving but 19 hours each way was not something I wanted to do.

I am trying to figure out how to check the pricing.  When I check in My Personalizer, it is the original price. Is that where a different price would appear? Is there somewhere else I should be checking?  We have booked Premium Economy seats, if that makes a difference.

Initially I went in without signing in on a mock booking to check prices. Then when I saw the price change I went into my booking and went to our existing flights and went to modify flights. I chose our new flights and at very end it shows old price and new prices. I chose to accept new price. It was very easy. We are in coach 

I agree EZAir flexible does make it easy to change to lower fares, My flights have dropped at least 4 times since I booked them 2 months ago which has saved us $200 pp.  Just remember that when you change to the lower rates you are basically cancelling the original flights and booking new ones ( even if you are rebooking the exact same flights) so you have to go in and select your seat assignments again. 

Just now, AF-1 said:

Colo Cruiser;  that is a fantastic price to Rome.  No way could I get that price and I live in Cincinnati

Cincinnati is a little closer to Rome and boy I don't think I could find something that cheap

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sotiris said:

Thank you for the advice.  I did manage to find the Premium Economy button.  Flights are down about $200. We got a coupon from CAA for $150 off our cruise so today has been a good one, so far.

Glad it worked for you too

24 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Love it too!

Paid $321 for my upcoming flight to Rome!

Is it crazy that it’s cheaper to fly to Rome than it is to fly to Florida?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

Colo Cruiser;  that is a fantastic price to Rome.  No way could I get that price and I live in Cincinnati

59 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Cincinnati is a little closer to Rome and boy I don't think I could find something that cheap

46 minutes ago, dsvrn said:

Glad it worked for you too

Is it crazy that it’s cheaper to fly to Rome than it is to fly to Florida?

I know!  Was able to pick a United flight (operated by Lufthansa) so with my Chase Club Visa have 2 free bags each and picked seats. I paid extra for Economy plus bulkhead seats. So all is good. 

If I picked the same flight actually marketed as Lufthansa I would get no free bags and no seat selection at all until 24 hours prior to the flight.  🙁

• 1 month later...

Initially  I went in without signing in on a mock booking to check prices. Then when I saw the price change I went into my booking and went to our existing flights and went to modify flights. I chose our new flights and at very end it shows old price and new prices. I chose to accept new price. It was very easy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

Just curious how you are rechecking the prices? Are you looking at flight quotes for your particular cruise? 

I dont see any way to recheck in the reservation. Thanks for your help. 

To get an accurate price you need to sign in and go through your booking (modify flights tab in a current booking) in the personalizer to make the booking and/or check pricing to refare.

We're flying out next Thursday - Sacramento to London - Virgin Atlantic for $306 each. Fantastic price through EZ Air.

I check for new pricing the same way Col Cruiser does. Go to your personalizer and click on image.png.0f3bb1113f06813cf7c60107c7956ae4.png

Then click on image.png.701bdbb35afca801e3b01a7564b28912.png and search for new flights.

DO NOT CLICK ON image.png.87b7bf59d2a01629f171b60477914f01.png

• Like 1

Once I click on “Add or modify flights” it takes me to Manage flights. The only options I see are select seats and cancel flights and a summary of our flight information. What am I missing?

i don’t see anywhere to re-search flights. 

34 minutes ago, WNcruiser said:

Once I click on “Add or modify flights” it takes me to Manage flights. The only options I see are select seats and cancel flights and a summary of our flight information. What am I missing?

This just happened to me, too!

10 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

When is your cruise?

On 8/31/2019 at 10:58 AM, Shelly97060 said:

I agree EZAir flexible does make it easy to change to lower fares, My flights have dropped at least 4 times since I booked them 2 months ago which has saved us $200 pp.  Just remember that when you change to the lower rates you are basically cancelling the original flights and booking new ones ( even if you are rebooking the exact same flights) so you have to go in and select your seat assignments again. 

That's what I did a few weeks ago for my MEM-SFO-MEM flight for a cruise in Feb 2020. Price dropped about $200 total from my booking several months earlier. Same flights, same seats. I'm paying more for my BNA-FLL-BNA flight next month. It is not a EZ-Fare flight as the departure times worked better for us dealing directly with JetBlue and it was a non-stop both ways.

Doug