NCL GEM OCTOBER 25 2019 14 DAY

pattymindy

27 minutes ago, pattymindy said:

How do yo know what pier the Gem will dock at in St Lucia    Pointe Seraphine or La Place Carenage

thank you 

On the NCL website:  https://www.ncl.com/port-of-call/cruises-to-castries

So, I did a Google Map search for "Port of Castries"

Pointe Seraphine = https://www.google.com/maps/search/port+of+castries/@14.013912,-60.9961191,17z

I hope these help!

From Google maps, Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage is like across from each other. The main terminal appears to be Pointe Seraphine and the Gem is the only ship in port on that date so the Gem will most likely dock at Pointe Seraphine. La Place Carenage looks like a cargo ship area that is only used when they have two ships in port on the same day

23 hours ago, shof515 said:

From Google maps, Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage is like across from each other. The main terminal appears to be Pointe Seraphine and the Gem is the only ship in port on that date so the Gem will most likely dock at Pointe Seraphine. La Place Carenage looks like a cargo ship area that is only used when they have two ships in port on the same day

thank you the Dawn docked at  La Place Carenage not a very passenger friendly area cargo and when you go through the terminal very little shopping and the front door on the curb . very dirty area did not feel safe 

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I don’t have an answer for you. But had a question instead. We are going on the 14 cruise starting on Dec 21st. I was wondering, when you get on the ship if you see in the events list for the first day if there’s any meet up for you g adults, 18-20 year olds?  Will be traveling with a 19 year old and want to see if there’s a way for him to meet up with some people in his age group. This is our first NCL cruise. Have traveled on Royal Caribbean and Carnival before. Thanks!

We are not alone on the day.
Castries, St Lucia 15-Nov-2019 Marella Explorer 2 Marella Cruises 08: 00-18: 00
Castries, St Lucia 15-Nov-2019 Norwegian Gem NCL 08: 00-18: 00
Castries, St Lucia 15-Nov-2019 New My Ship 2 TUI Cruises 07: 30-19: 00
Castries, St Lucia 15-Nov-2019 Viking Sea Viking Ocean Cruises

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, mblucky said:

Sorry, I don’t have an answer for you. But had a question instead. We are going on the 14 cruise starting on Dec 21st. I was wondering, when you get on the ship if you see in the events list for the first day if there’s any meet up for you g adults, 18-20 year olds?  Will be traveling with a 19 year old and want to see if there’s a way for him to meet up with some people in his age group. This is our first NCL cruise. Have traveled on Royal Caribbean and Carnival before. Thanks!

Search the Roll Call page and find the cruise!

I am also sailing on that Holiday Cruise and I am also organizing the Meet & Greet. So far the meet and greet is open to everyone, but most family’s don’t seem to be bringing their children. Sign-in and join the conversation! 🎄🌴