4 ships in port - Juneau

Emu2302

4 ships is pretty standard. But, they don't all come in at 7 or 8. In our case, one was in at 7am, we arrived at 8, another at 10am, and the smallest ship at 2.

With the vast majority of ships sailing on a Saturday or Sunday, the peak days in Juneau are probably Tuesday,  Wednesday  or Thursday. 

4 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

4 ships is pretty standard. But, they don't all come in at 7 or 8. In our case, one was in at 7am, we arrived at 8, another at 10am, and the smallest ship at 2.

With the vast majority of ships sailing on a Saturday or Sunday, the peak days in Juneau are probably Tuesday,  Wednesday  or Thursday. 

Makes perfect sense. I guess I hadn't researched enough and was thinking we'd see smaller crowds this late in the season 😂

When we were in Juneau last week. The bliss was coming in as we were leaving. Taking our spot.  But there were 4 ships in post at the time.   So there might be 4 ships.  But I think 5 come in daily.   

This time lapse video shows the Joy coming into Ketchikan and then another ship coming in.  Then us and the bliss jockeying around.   

On 9/9/2019 at 12:43 AM, Ptroxx said:

When we were in Juneau last week. The bliss was coming in as we were leaving. Taking our spot.  But there were 4 ships in post at the time.   So there might be 4 ships.  But I think 5 come in daily.   

This time lapse video shows the Joy coming into Ketchikan and then another ship coming in.  Then us and the bliss jockeying around.   

Thank you for sharing!