Splendor - Gym?

ClefsDor

We're thinking of booking our first Regent cruise on Splendor and was just looking at the deck plans on the website. Maybe I missed it but there doesn't appear to be a gym? Could this be right? I find the only way I can eat all the wonderful food on cruises, somewhat guilt free, is by going to the gym everyday. Wish I had the constitution where I didn't need to but alas that's not the case so in order to eat what I fancy I need to offset it with a visit to the gym 😅. I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of the Explorer and there is a gym so assuming there'll be one on Splendor too but just couldn't see it on the deck plan.

Splendor will have a gym - as nice as the one on Explorer (which is the nicest gym of any ship that we have sailed).  Here is a link to the deck plan (which you have seen) https://www.rssc.com/ships/explorer?ship=SPL .  If you look at deck 7 - all the way aft, there is cardio and other types of workout equipment.  Then, on deck 6 - midship - across from Pacific Rim, there is the spa.  On Explorer, this area has various hot/cold saunas, etc.  For some reason, Regent decided not to call it a "gym".

26 minutes ago, ClefsDor said:

We're thinking of booking our first Regent cruise on Splendor and was just looking at the deck plans on the website. Maybe I missed it but there doesn't appear to be a gym? Could this be right? I find the only way I can eat all the wonderful food on cruises, somewhat guilt free, is by going to the gym everyday. Wish I had the constitution where I didn't need to but alas that's not the case so in order to eat what I fancy I need to offset it with a visit to the gym 😅. I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of the Explorer and there is a gym so assuming there'll be one on Splendor too but just couldn't see it on the deck plan.

Gym is on deck 6 and spa on deck 5 if the brochure I have is correct

Edited by Kwaj girl