Miami Airport to port Everglades

ruff

We are cruising on the Carnival Magic in January. We are flying into MIA and will need transportation to the pier. Does anyone have recommendations for an independent, reliable and inexpensive mode of transportation?  We are not familiar or comfortable with the Lyft and Uber transports. This would need to be a round trip service. 

Thank you for any insights you may have. 

Taxi will be about $75-80+tip each way - same fare for a van/SUV taxi if you have more than 2-3 passengers or someone in your group packs like my wife.

If a dinosaur like me can figure out Uber and Lyft, so can you - the fare will be close to 50% of the cab fare.

Larry's Limos is often suggested on this board - expect to pay about $100+ each way

You can also check with SuperShuttle for a quote.

Uber/Lyft is going to be by far your cheapest option unless there is a per-person shuttle. 

Does the cruise line not give MIA to Port Everglades services? 

There are many shuttle services mentioned on this board, but I don't think they offer regular $15/pp MIA-PE shuttles. You could always take a taxi for $75-$95 each way. Uber/Lyft will be around $40.00 each way. 

I was hoping to find an independent driver. I have checked with shuttles but either they won’t take just 2 people or they recommend limousine service which is very expensive. I may have to try the Uber/Lyft system.  The cruise line transportation is very expensive too and i don’t think they run on regular schedules. They are limited. Thanks for the info. I appreciate the input.