Prinsendam photos & cruise review now online

uhbad

For those of you interested, I have added a new article to Ship Parade, covering my 14-day Baltic cruise on Holland America's Prinsendam last summer.

The cruise review includes a sample daily program, dinner menu and more than 130 full-sized photos of Prinsendam and the fascinating ports of call.

To check out the review and photos, visit http://www.ShipParade.com . I hope you enjoy it all!

Bart

Thank you for a very thorough review of the Prinsendam. The pictures are great. After 113 nights aboard the Elegant Explorer last year, I find little in your review that I could disagree with. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. It certainly looks like it was a great cruise and country's looked beautiful. It is cruise that we will look into for the future. Can you suggest what is the best time of the year to take such a cruise.

Bart,

Thank you so much for the wonderful report and great pictures. It really whets our appetite, as we'll be aboard Prinsendam in August for 16 days - Lisbon to Civitavecchia. It'll be our second Prinsendam cruise, and an extra special one, as we celebrate our anniversary on board Aug. 25.

For those of you interested, I have added a new article to Ship Parade, covering my 14-day Baltic cruise on Holland America's Prinsendam last summer.

The cruise review includes a sample daily program, dinner menu and more than 130 full-sized photos of Prinsendam and the fascinating ports of call.

To check out the review and photos, visit www.ShipParade.com . I hope you enjoy it all!

Bart

Thanks so much for pointing us to your great WEB site..Really enjoyed your pictures & wonderful review ..Will be on the Prinsendam's Amazon Explorer this April ..Hope the time goes a little faster! The Baltic cruise looks like an exciting trip & something to look into for the future..

Bart-

I believe that I was on that cruise with DH!! :D We did the 7/28/05 Prinsendam rt Amsterdam!!! How fun to see another review of that wonderful trip.

:)

P. S. The Prinsendam is my favorite "Dam" Ship, a true jewel in my opinion!!

Bart: we were also on the Baltic cruise with you! It was a great experience and the Prinsendam became our favorite ship in the process!

Your photos and review are wonderful---thank you for providing the link!

We are returning to the Netherlands in April for a Tulips and Windmills river cruise---looking forward to visiting Amsterdam and other picturesque Netherlands cities and countryside!

As always, great work! As someone who has read ShipParade site since its very first issue, I've always been waiting for you to do a review of an HAL ship, and it's been worth the wait :) !

As you may recall I was in the Baltic myself this summer on ROTTERDAM... So I was able to relive some of my own cruise through your review. It's a wonderful part of the world - you are very lucky to be able to sail there from home!

I'd actually have preferred PRINSENDAM but the price differential was just too big. I'll have to try her sometime though - she looks wonderful. Just a pity she's no longer single-seating as she was before she became a HAL ship :( .

Archived