Norwegian room upgrade

kattlinx13

I am a little confused... we are sailing in 6 weeks and have two connecting balcony cabins booked. I keep receiving emails asking if I would like a chance to Upgrade. I am not going to try as we want to keep our two adjoining rooms.... but I am confused as they keep advertising to bid on a bunch of the Haven rooms. I keep doing a fake reservation on our cruise as a family member might now book and come along and every time I look, the Haven rooms are sold out. Why would it be listed as part of the bid to upgrade if they are already sold out???? Just curious!!! 😂

1 hour ago, kattlinx13 said:

Thanks. Just thought it was weird. Again I’m not going to participate as we have two rooms booked and they are sending a few emails a day to upgrade. It’s getting annoying. 

You said "I keep doing fake reservations..." perhaps they see that as you expressing an interest in an upgrade so they send you the email reminders. Let the family member do their own fake reservations...that way, it reduces the chance of emails coming to you.