Swim with the pigs

spotter27

19 minutes ago, LROBERT said:

I am cruising in Feb and was hoping to see the pigs on this trip as well I didn't realize Exuma is 82 miles from Nassau. I did see that GSC offers it but I wanted the real experience as well plus there was notes that you are not allowed to have your phone, camera, go pro. Sure I can buy a $20 photo but with 4 us that would be pricey. I may have to do it anyway since I was so looking forward to it. And book a separate non cruise to experience Exuma. 

Book a trip to Exuma.  The full day pigs trip is well worth going.  Plus Exuma is gorgeous and uncrowded.

3 hours ago, LROBERT said:

I am cruising in Feb and was hoping to see the pigs on this trip as well I didn't realize Exuma is 82 miles from Nassau. I did see that GSC offers it but I wanted the real experience as well plus there was notes that you are not allowed to have your phone, camera, go pro. Sure I can buy a $20 photo but with 4 us that would be pricey. I may have to do it anyway since I was so looking forward to it. And book a separate non cruise to experience Exuma. 

Everyone had their phones and GoPros on our GSC excursion.  Perhaps they had some issues with the pigs chomping on some of them?  Or maybe they just want the extra $$$ for the souvenir photos...

Just now, Motegi said:

Everyone had their phones and GoPros on our GSC excursion.  Perhaps they had some issues with the pigs chomping on some of them?  Or maybe they just want the extra $$$ for the souvenir photos...

I was assuming it was the cruiseline trying to sell the photos