Wine list/drink package question

I am on the NYE sailing of Freedom of the Seas.  Does anyone know if they have Kim Crawford on board and if it is included in the beverage package?  Trying to determine if I need the alcohol package, especially since I am Diamond and I hear we get three free drinks during happy hour?  Can anyone confirm if this is right?  It's all very confusing!  I am not a huge drinker but like a couple glasses of wine with dinner, so trying to weigh the costs.  Thank you!

Yes, they normally have Kim Crawford on board.

As a Diamond level C&A member, you get unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly cocktail period.  You also get 3 drink vouchers to use at any bar during that same period.  I don't believe Kim Crawford is included as part of the nightly free Diamond drinks.

See this wine list to determine if the wine of your choice is available as part of the Deluxe beverage package, which I believe will cover drinks up to $12:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2699026-winechampagne-list/

10 minutes ago, Bettyscruiser said:

I am on the NYE sailing of Freedom of the Seas.  Does anyone know if they have Kim Crawford on board and if it is included in the beverage package?  Trying to determine if I need the alcohol package, especially since I am Diamond and I hear we get three free drinks during happy hour?  Can anyone confirm if this is right?  It's all very confusing!  I am not a huge drinker but like a couple glasses of wine with dinner, so trying to weigh the costs.  Thank you!

You might consider bringing a couple of bottles on with you. 

58 minutes ago, Bettyscruiser said:

If you are a wine drinker the "free" diamond wines are just one step above paint thinner IMO. The Pinot Grigio is the only one I can get down on the Diamond list - I prefer reds but they are absolutely terrible. I bring two bottles on board and as D+ we get one as an amenity so If I drink red wine that evening I bring my own glass of wine to the Lounge or dining room. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Sunset Glow said:

If you are a wine drinker the "free" diamond wines are just one step above paint thinner IMO. The Pinot Grigio is the only one I can get down on the Diamond list - I prefer reds but they are absolutely terrible. I bring two bottles on board and as D+ we get one as an amenity so If I drink red wine that evening I bring my own glass of wine to the Lounge or dining room. 

This is SO helpful as was the above wine list, which if that is correct, I can get Kim Crawford in the package.  Thank you!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Sunset Glow said:

The wife is a big fan of the White Zin.  If it wasn't included she'd probably buy it

What do you choose an an ammenity

Edited by John&LaLa

20 minutes ago, Bettyscruiser said:

This is SO helpful as was the above wine list, which if that is correct, I can get Kim Crawford in the package.  Thank you!

They used to have a wine and beer pkg. It may have been $10 cheaper per day