Price Adjustment

biegens

I am considering booking a cruise relatively last minute (11/10/19) on the Norwegian Escape NYC to Bermuda.  Price is the same if I book with NCL direct or through BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ's is offering some onboard credit).  My question is, do you think the price will reduce any further beyond where it is today and if so, is it easier to get an adjustment booking through NCL direct or BJ's?  *If we book, we will book a a balcony room.  Any suggestions.

Any "adjustment" is either an upgrade (free or at a cost depending on circumstances) or a fraction of the price change in OBC (one time shot). Neither of these options are a guarantee no matter who you booked with.

Speculating on price drops is just speculation. Though the prices look pretty low on that cruise already. 

It is highly unlikely that the price will go down - it's already really low for a balcony.  There is more of a likelihood it will go up as less and less cabins become available.

I would just book wherever you get the best deal, or the most OBC.