Wine packages on princess

lorri111

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a silver wine package is no longer offered, only a gold one? Is this right? What are the package prices and what price bottle does it allow you to buy up to. Does it give you much to chose from in this price range? I know princess doesn't publicise this much so hoping someone has up to date info.

12 minutes ago, lorri111 said:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a silver wine package is no longer offered, only a gold one? Is this right? What are the package prices and what price bottle does it allow you to buy up to. Does it give you much to chose from in this price range? I know princess doesn't publicise this much so hoping someone has up to date info.

Here’s a summary of the Gold wine package (no Silver) & here’s a link to the new dining room wine list where you can check prices.

Note: A 18% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase).

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

You get a punch card which can be used at any of the dining locations. If you don't finish the bottle they'll store it for another time. You can get a bottle in the dining room & drink it anywhere onboard.

You may choose any wine on the dining room’s wine list.  If you want to buy a wine that costs more than what the package covers, you just pay the difference. For example, with the Gold package and you buy a wine that costs $46 you’ll only be charged $1.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/Wine-Menu.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Here’s a summary of the Gold wine package (no Silver) & here’s a link to the new dining room wine list where you can check prices.

Note: A 18% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase).

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

You get a punch card which can be used at any of the dining locations. If you don't finish the bottle they'll store it for another time. You can get a bottle in the dining room & drink it anywhere onboard.

You may choose any wine on the dining room’s wine list.  If you want to buy a wine that costs more than what the package covers, you just pay the difference. For example, if you have a Gold package and buy a wine that costs $46, the charge for $46 will appear on your stateroom account, followed by a $45 credit.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/Wine-Menu.pdf

Many thanks!

1 minute ago, lorri111 said:

Many thanks!

You’re welcome...I edited a few things in my first post. 

We purchase our wine wine package from our dining room waitstaff who will provide our wine & they get any extra benefits such as more time off in port.