Shuttle service for young children FLL to port

live2beontheseas

Cruising for the first time with our 4 and 5 year old and looking for either good or bad recommendations on a shuttle company from airport to port.  One that provides child/booster seats.  We will not bring them along  because of the short distance to the port.  We would have just taken a taxi but I see they cannot transport without the seat.  South Florida Shuttles comes up a bit, but there reviews aren't  all spectacular.   Really want someone that will be there fast to pickup and also have return service after the cruise.

I would search the Family cruise board fro solutions others have found.

Amazon, Target and other sell travel booster seats - some are inflatable - that might work for your 4 & 5 year old, and the airline will check car seats for free if you choose not to use them on the plane.  

Go Airport Shuttle is based inside the FLL airport - I would reach out to them for shared shuttle service and see if they can assist with car seats.  Many hotel shuttles do not require children to be in car seats - check with your hotel to see if they offer port transport.  The ride from airport and nearby hotels to port takes about 10+ minutes.

49 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

I would search the Family cruise board fro solutions others have found.

Amazon, Target and other sell travel booster seats - some are inflatable - that might work for your 4 & 5 year old, and the airline will check car seats for free if you choose not to use them on the plane.  

Go Airport Shuttle is based inside the FLL airport - I would reach out to them for shared shuttle service and see if they can assist with car seats.  Many hotel shuttles do not require children to be in car seats - check with your hotel to see if they offer port transport.  The ride from airport and nearby hotels to port takes about 10+ minutes.

Plus, several of these hotels offer free or discounted shuttle rides to the pier.  Further, some of these hotels are close enough to walk to the pier (Wyndam and Hampton to mention two that are very closeby).

21 hours ago, live2beontheseas said:

Cruising for the first time with our 4 and 5 year old and looking for either good or bad recommendations on a shuttle company from airport to port.  One that provides child/booster seats.  We will not bring them along  because of the short distance to the port.  We would have just taken a taxi but I see they cannot transport without the seat.  South Florida Shuttles comes up a bit, but there reviews aren't  all spectacular.   Really want someone that will be there fast to pickup and also have return service after the cruise.

We just booked transportation with Cruise Control Transportation.  They have a van and provide child protection seats.  There are 7 of us, including 3 children ages 2,4, and 7.  They will provide car seat or booster seat.  The price was good.

1 hour ago, SoBaycruiser said:

We just booked transportation with Cruise Control Transportation.  They have a van and provide child protection seats.  There are 7 of us, including 3 children ages 2,4, and 7.  They will provide car seat or booster seat.  The price was good.

Great option for transportation to/from PC, but the OP is looking for options from FLL to PE.