Breakfast Options Near Riverside FLL

Saphire

We are looking forward to staying at the Riverside Hotel on our upcoming cruise. Are there any nearby places for coffee and continental type breakfast items? It does not appear the hotel offers a quick breakfast option. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Saphire said:

We are looking forward to staying at the Riverside Hotel on our upcoming cruise. Are there any nearby places for coffee and continental type breakfast items? It does not appear the hotel offers a quick breakfast option. Thank you.

Right across the street on Las Olas is an Italian Bakery cafe. That  one has a counter you can sit at and eat and drink your coffee. A few blocks further across the street  is Ann’s Florist cafe if you want table type seating. They are both quick options. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

The hotel absolutely offers breakfast.  Every single day.  The restaurant is in the front of the building.  The Boathouse out make may also offer breakfast.

Gran Forno actually in the building, but out the front door and to the right just past Maus Hauffman is much better than the other Italian place.  They are actually an Italian Bakery down the street about six blocks and their food is amazing.

The Floridian about seven blocks down the street serves breakfast 24/7/365.

22 minutes ago, BlueHerons said:

The hotel absolutely offers breakfast.  Every single day.  The restaurant is in the front of the building.  The Boathouse out make may also offer breakfast.

Gran Forno actually in the building, but out the front door and to the right just past Maus Hauffman is much better than the other Italian place.  They are actually an Italian Bakery down the street about six blocks and their food is amazing.

The Floridian about seven blocks down the street serves breakfast 24/7/365.

Then OP asked for a quick breakfast option. Specifically coffee and continental type breakfast items. 

4 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Then OP asked for a quick breakfast option. Specifically coffee and continental type breakfast items. 

The hotel offers quick breakfast options.

Gran Forno which is actually IN the hotel building, bakes their own pasteries down the street in the bakery.

1 hour ago, BlueHerons said:

The hotel offers quick breakfast options.

Gran Forno which is actually IN the hotel building, bakes their own pasteries down the street in the bakery.

The only options we had in the hotel last time we there were sit down and be served options. I have had breakfast in the hotel and that was what they had. Order from the menu and be served. However they were changing  the type of restaurant in front of the building and it may have been changed to a quick option since my last stay at Riverside earlier this year. The Boathouse did not have breakfast then. In any case I didn’t say there were not other options in the neighborhood. I mentioned two that I had been too. I am sure there are a bunch more quick options. Gran Forno may be in the building but the entrance is outside. I didn’t pay attention. Since I didn’t have breakfast there I didn’t mention Gran Forno. Since I am only a regular Riverside guest, pre cruise, not a local resident I am sure there are dozen other possible places to have breakfast. I often have breakfast at the crepes restaurant, we like crepes, but that is not a quick option.  

Edited by Charles4515