Daniel Johnsons Private Tour?

FLIP FLOP GAL

Hello all!

Has anyone booked a private tour with Daniel Johnsons? I realize there are so many Rony's and Bodden fans...as, we have booked Bodden's in the past. However, our group specifically wants to go to Daniel Johnsons for the sloths/monkeys...but...also wants the luxury of doing our own thing after. Can anyone share their experiences?
Also, how is the location of Daniel Johnsons on the island in relation to other highlight locations (Infinity Bay, West Bay, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

There's a thread down the page about five spaces with Daniel Johnson's in the title. It is a glowing review about what Daniel offers. 

Infinity Bay is a resort West Bay  is the beach where Inifinity and many other resorts are located. . It's probably a healthy 45 minutes from Daniel Johnson's place. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Guest 2000 said:

There's a thread down the page about five spaces with Daniel Johnson's in the title. It is a glowing review about what Daniel offers. 

Infinity Bay is a resort West Bay  is the beach where Inifinity and many other resorts are located. . It's probably a healthy 45 minutes from Daniel Johnson's place. 

Yes, I saw that review and that is exactly why I want to go to Daniel Johnson's place. What I think I need to learn more about is, options aside from the sloth/monkey Hangout. We want to spend some time on a beach, etc. in addition to the sloths. I'm just trying to decide between the tours offered by Daniel Johnson's or a different vendor (Rony or Bodden). Does that make sense? 

We've booked this for February.  There are some options based on just going to Daniels and coming back or doing lunch or a full hire the driver for the day.   As I recall the details are on the website.  Fairly fast response to both inquiry and booking.  We've been to Roatan many times. DW just wants to hold a sloth as her last cruise missed the port.  Couple of places I'd like to grab lunch at, but that's about it.

As far as I know if you hire a private driver you can go anyplace you like.

TripAdvisor has a section on things to do in Roatan. That list may help you with making choices on how you want to spend your day. I'd offer you a link but I'm on my phone and I have it figured out how to copy and paste yet..

So....decide where you want to go and contact Rony, Bodden and Daniel...see which one can pull it off and their price.

From the review I pointed you to it sounds like Daniels people would be more than happy to take you to a beach or anyplace else you wish to visit. 

Little French key is not recommended. 

Edited by Guest 2000

• 2 months later...

We've done two private tours with Daniel's group on two separate trips to Roatan.  One was the island tour and sloth hangout, the other island tour, beach and sloth.  With the last tour (which included the beach) we opted not to do the beach but return to the ship. The guide we had was very open to what we wanted to do. Email them with specific questions-they are very easy to work with.

We love the Sloth & Monkey Hangout.  It was the first choice of our adult kids for something to do in Roatan on our second trip.  

• 3 weeks later...

We're just back from a visit to Roatan and went to Daniel Johnson's. I can't say enough good things about our visit there. We saw the sloths and monkeys and then went snorkeling. We were cold and wet, it was raining like crazy and cool for them, so we just went back to the ship, but the driver would have taken us wherever we wished. Everyone there was very nice and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience.