Passau to Prague Transfer

Ktwofish

We are ending a river cruise in Passau and would like to hire a private transfer to Prague.  I’m looking for any other suggestions anyone might have. Prague Airport Transfers has good reviews, but I’ve found two different websites with this name. Prague-Airport-Transfers.com and Prague-Airport-Transfers.co.uk I’m hoping someone can shed some light on which is the company with great reviews or give me some recommendations. Thanks. 

We booked through Jay at https://www.private-prague-guide.com/

Everything was outstanding, including communications from start to finish. Great vehicle, and as G.M.T. recommended, we arranged for a stop and tour in Český Krumlov. You definitely should not miss it!

We also arranged for a full day tour of Prague through the same company and that was outstanding as well. I highly recommend them.

PRIVATE-PRAGUE-GUIDE.COM 
Travel Agency Custom Travel Services s.r.o.
Pristavni 24 | Prague 7 | Czech Republic

Tel (Mo-Fri, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. GMT+1): +420 773 103 102 

28 minutes ago, Ktwofish said:

@bubbulz Thank you for the recommendation!  Our cruise offers a tour of Český Krumlov, so we are good to go. 

Terrific! You'll love it.

BTW, I had caught a cold at the end of our trip, and our driver was more than happy to stop to find a pharmacy for me to run into on the way. Very accommodating, friendly, informative, and spoke great English.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bubbulz said:

BTW, I had caught a cold at the end of our trip, and our driver was more than happy to stop to find a pharmacy for me to run into on the way. Very accommodating, friendly, informative, and spoke great English.

Good to know. My husband and I caught a cold near the end of our Rhine River Cruise. We went to a pharmacy in Amsterdam and learned we could not buy decongestant over the counter like in the U.S.  I will be packing extra cold medication on our next trip!