Skippers Club

Xtrmflyer

If its not listed then they dont.

But to be fair it does state that Fort Lauderdale has one but for Liberty there is none.

Since Norfolk is not a regular home port and carnival only sails out of there a few times each year... Im gonna say no they do not.

If you get to the pier early enough you wont need skippers club

Could someone point me to the Skipper's Club information on the Carnival web site? I have looked for it and come up empty.

Also, our party has two suites and an oceanview for our kids. Will our kids get to come along with us to check in at the Skippers Club?

Also, our party has two suites and an oceanview for our kids. Will our kids get to come along with us to check in at the Skippers Club?

Yes-- your kids can come with you-- especially if they are minors.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/VIP_Checkin.aspx

to find this=- go to carnivals web page--scroll to the bottom and click on FAQs.. you can find tons of information in there

We are in a Cat. 11 on the Elation and on our cruise docs is the notation: Skipper's Club. So, yes, Cat. 11s are "suite deals" and we are told to check in through the special Skipper's Club elite check-in line. :p

How many kids are we talking about. one cabin full?? should not be a problem coz lots of people will book a suite and put their kids ina inside across the hall.

Will the other people that have the suite with you be checking in at the same time?

Could someone point me to the Skipper's Club information on the Carnival web site? I have looked for it and come up empty.

The info for the skippers club is located on the CCL website in the FAQ's then click on VIP Check in.

How many kids are we talking about. one cabin full?? should not be a problem coz lots of people will book a suite and put their kids ina inside across the hall.

Will the other people that have the suite with you be checking in at the same time?

Three kids, 24, 21 and 18. Yes, my parents will be cheking in with us.

Archived