Drink package offers via email?

We just bookEd a Western Mediterranean cruise for September 2020. Will Royal Caribbean  email me with drink and food packages offers at some point? I guess I thought I would be getting some kind of emails from them already. I have heard Black Friday is good, will I be notified of this in advance? Thank you!

• Clarea changed the title to Drink package offers via email?

They do send emails when they have their regular “discount” sales on various things in Cruise Planner. 

As you have plenty of time til your cruise you can monitor prices for a while and then purchase when you’re happy that you’re getting the lowest you’ve seen - or of course purchase whenever you like and then refund/repurchase if and when the price gets lower. 

• Like 2

Do not count on getting email. 

As previously mentioned, you'll need to check the cruise planner 

And if you buy something on the cruise planner now and see a cheaper price later on, you can cancel and rebook. 

Edited by norhel
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 8:29 PM, travel_wendi said:

We just bookEd a Western Mediterranean cruise for September 2020. Will Royal Caribbean  email me with drink and food packages offers at some point? I guess I thought I would be getting some kind of emails from them already. I have heard Black Friday is good, will I be notified of this in advance? Thank you!

I get e-mails almost daily from RCI regarding discounts on drink packages, excursions, wi-fi, etc.

3 minutes ago, kag19 said:

I never get any emails from Royal despite signing up constantly and calling and asking to be put on the mailing list.

Have you tried toggling (save with it off, log out, login and then save with it on) the check box in your settings (Preferences>Offers and Comms)?