On Board Credit missing

BevK

We are currently on the Joy sailing out of LA. After the price of our stateroom dropped dramatically we were given $900 OBC, but it doesn't show up on our account. Who should I talk to about this?  The concierge? Thanks for your help.

Go to Guest Services. If you have anything to back it up then take that with you.

Sometimes OBC doesn't show up straight away, so it may yet appear on your account. Speak to them anyway. I once had OBC not post and I raised it with them. It turned up a couple of days later.

As noted above, I hope you brought some documentary back up for this, especially given the amount involved.  As for the advice to go to Guest Services, I would think that the concierge should be able to help, given that you are in the Haven (although without some documentary back up, you may need to go to GS yourself).  Good luck!

A tip for others reading this thread.  Always bring some proof on board of the perks, OBC, etc. to which you are entitled.  It will be helpful if there's a snafu like this.  Before sailing, you can ask NCL to send you an Amenities Confirmation, which lists all of your perks, OBC, etc. 

When you knew it wasn't showing up on October 20th, it really should have been taken care of then - more than a month before boarding.    $900 (or $950 as in your original post) is a significant amount of money.

Hopefully it will be straightened out while you are still on board.  If you have any emails, or messages, you may have a better chance.  Even if you know what dates and to whom you spoke, they will sometimes check phone logs for people.

Good  luck!