Sky Princess Caribe Deck Cabins

bugsy43

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this question has been answered but have been away from here for a while and can’t seem to figure out how to search the threads. 

I’m looking at selecting a Balcony Cabin on the Sky Princess. In order to save us confusion 🤣, we are looking at Caribe Deck as we’ve always stayed on that deck. I noticed that some of the aft cabins towards the very aft (Category BD) are bigger at 250sq ft compared to the other balconies (excluding deluxe and premium) and was wondering if there was a reason and if this was a good or bad thing? 

We usually try and stay more towards midship but if I can get a bigger cabin then it’s something I’d consider. 

Any feedback on the pros and cons of these cabins would be greatly appreciated. I’ve only sailed on the Grand Class ships so am not as familiar with the categories. 

Thank you. 😀

15 hours ago, skynight said:

Error? I would also like to know. Seems they should all be the same size, 222 sq. ft. 

After more research and calls, I can only assume it is an error as it otherwise makes no sense.

If you look on the Princess website at Deck Plans for the Sky, you will be

able to see that there is a difference between the aft cabin balconies of the Caribe

and Baja deck for example. The aft Baja balconies are much larger due to the design

of the ship.