Obstructed views on the Edge

danalea1980

On 12/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, danalea1980 said:

Hi

Does anyone have any pictures of the obstructed view infinity balcony cabins on deck 6? We booked one that said it was only at 10 percent obstruction but I have not idea what we will be looking at .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dana

Do you remember the Cabin number?  I have the same question.  I have #6257 10% blocked.  But, agree what does that mean....

• Like 1

Here is a list of obstructed cabins... if it is 10% obstructed on deck 6 it is likely that you are overlooking a lifeboat... like the one in the photo... Clear view out ..above the railing... but seated the lifeboat blocks it a bit. The deck 6 cabins that are obstruced... the E4 ones that are 50% obstructed.. they have the lifeboat davit impacting your view. Those are the structure that holds the lifeboats. Other obstructions are the 1A cabins with the round openings... the attached document lists obstructed cabins...but may not be complete...they kept adding more... I thought the 2Bs were also considered obstructed...but they dont show up on the list... Some felt the round opening restricted the view.  If you cabin is next to a section that juts out..those are also somewhat obstructed... The most obstructed cabins are the 2 on either side of the MC... Honestly I think that obstruction goes out to the four cabins on either side of the MC...  at least your view is limited to either looking to your left or right depending upon position relative to the MC. I have had the 2D cabins on Solstice which are obstructed... never bothered me to be honest.

EDGE_Percent_Obstructed_View (1).pdf

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, danalea1980 said:

Hi

Does anyone have any pictures of the obstructed view infinity balcony cabins on deck 6? We booked one that said it was only at 10 percent obstruction but I have not idea what we will be looking at .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dana

How was #6257, you sailed yet?

• Like 1