Are Printed Tickets Required to Board?

skurvish

There is a group of us board the Costa Diadama in Abu Dhabi. We will be travelling throughout India for the 30 days prior which likely means none of us will be home when the hard copy arrives. Can we board without documents with only our passports? If not are the tickets online in MyCosta the ones we will need? If so we may be able to print them at one of our hotels in India.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

We are doing the same thing next year.  We were just on the Pacifica and had been travelling around Italy.  I was able to print out my boarding passes etc. approx. two weeks prior to boarding  but nobody bothered to look at them, they just asked for our passports,  although the luggage tags included were useful.   As long as you have completed the Web Check In I think you are good to go with your passports. 

9 minutes ago, skurvish said:

Thank you @Lunenburg this is good to know. Question, in what way were the luggage tags useful?

When you drop your luggage off outside the terminal, the luggage tags tell the porters which cabin you are in. The boarding was painfully slow in Savona, it took us over two and a half hours to get onboard but after a quick meal in the buffet, our luggage had arrived in the cabin.

• 2 weeks later...