Valiant Lady Med 2021

panamapd

•  

11:53 PDT, no Med voyages on the website yet -- strange, since I've already received an email from VV touting their Med cruises and inviting me to book. The linI'k in the email takes me to this years Caribbean itineraries.

I'm sure it's something they'll fix, but it doesn't leave a great impression when a company can't coordinate its own website with their sales department.

As has been typical with the Virgin Voyages website of late, it is visible, but not currently bookable. It was bookable earlier in the day, but now it is not-So many glitches, they need to fire their current website lead and someone new..

Still can't book Port Activities for my April 10th cruise, and it was supposed to open on Dec 12th. And I am so tired of seeing their red arrow over the webpage, because the page is loading... image.thumb.png.44cbebfe5172ca5d2e277e5aa054cd1f.png

4 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

As has been typical with the Virgin Voyages website of late, it is visible, but not currently bookable. It was bookable earlier in the day, but now it is not-So many glitches, they need to fire their current website lead and someone new..

Still can't book Port Activities for my April 10th cruise, and it was supposed to open on Dec 12th. And I am so tired of seeing their red arrow over the webpage, because the page is loading... image.thumb.png.44cbebfe5172ca5d2e277e5aa054cd1f.png

You have to change the calendar to 2021 to make the Med itineraries bookable 

Screenshot_20191219-223653_Chrome.jpg