Ship Tour - Epic

ShanLeigh77

I just got off of the 12/15 sailing on the Epic - they offered a $79 behind the scenes ship tour as an excursion on the second sea day that we were able to take.  We're only Bronze, so there didn't seem to be any status requirement.

It was only available on board and not on the website/app ahead of time, but we were able to request it at the Shore Excursions desk and they dropped off the tickets in our room the next day.

Edited by patientology

4 hours ago, ShanLeigh77 said:

Can anyone tell me if there are options for ship tours on the Epic? We are silver latitudes members and sail in February 2020...

As a Silver member, you can do the for-fee behind the scenes (BTS) tour conducted by ShoreEx. 

There is a free BTS for platinum members and above. (The paid tour goes to more places). 

4 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I’ll be on the Jan 5th Jade; do they normally have a paid ship tour?  If so, would the $50 off excursions apply?  Excursion discount states per port which isn’t the “ship” (lol).

Most ships offer a BTS tour. No, the ship isn’t a port and you can’t use your credit for it. Sorry 😐