Feedback on the Fascination

matymil

We just booked the Fascination. This will be our first cruise on a Fantasy class ship. I know some people swear by this class and some think they should be retired. So far the Pride is the smallest ship we have been on. I was told the Fascination was the cleanest ship in the class. Anyone have any feedback that has sailed on this ship before? Thanks!

Fascination is a nice ship.  The only thing I miss is the outdoor movies, but other than that she is comfortable and feels less crowded than the largest ships in the fleet.  We sailed on Fascination earlier this year and really enjoyed everything and had no complaints.

1 hour ago, pjhootch said:

Fascination is a nice ship.  The only thing I miss is the outdoor movies, but other than that she is comfortable and feels less crowded than the largest ships in the fleet.  We sailed on Fascination earlier this year and really enjoyed everything and had no complaints.

I had no idea that class doesn't have outdoor movies. That blows, that's one of the things we really enjoy and we were looking forward to that now that we have alittle one. Oh well, we'll just have to find other stuff to do :)