Jeans allowed?

BigIslandersFan

2 hours ago, Justalone said:

LOL.  No, I have not read all 150 posts before mine, thank you.  🙂.   But those that I have read seem to place high importance on following the dress policy for evening dress in the dining room.  Others not.

What I meant was, I have some dressy pants made of denim fabric but not “blue jeans” Levi’s, or Wranglers.  They are light weight colored mixed cotton- denim fabric,  in white, or oatmeal,  but are not Western cut style “jeans”.   They are straight leg or flared cut.  I think I would be OK wearing them with a nice top?

Thanks again for you guidance.

Whether people like it or not, jeans seem already to be allowed. And I believe that I and others made the point that pants made from denim IMneverHO anyway do not constitute "jeans." And I'm married to someone who worked almost his entire career at Levi Strauss 🙂 

22 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

The difference is that we both left and I moved to Jupiter FL and you moved to Boca Raton. I think we can say it was the weather?  Palm Beach county is lovely.

Yup, The weather, the beach, tennis, golf and the people.  Getting too old for the cold winters.  Gave my snow blower to my kids and moved south.   No Snow.    There are many places we can be happy. This is ours.  You have yours. Both great.   Just need good health to make it work.