EMPRESS QUESTIONS

On 1/11/2020 at 11:58 AM, Cruisegirl6 said:

Thank you for that info, where do you feel the most comfortable interior spot on the ship be to relax?

We ended up spending a lot of time in Boleros.  But if you're looking for reading, there's sitting areas in the centrum on 7 and 8 for sure (our cabin was on 7) with seats that look out the floor to ceiling windows.

3 hours ago, bilyclub said:

Julie is getting off on January 26th to take a different position with Royal. Great HD.

Julie is getting off on the 26th to recline on her couch at home for 8 weeks then returning to Empress.  She said it was okay to inform the community of the news (or lack thereof).

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 4:12 PM, starrcards said:

You can download the RCCL app on your smart phone for free. Empress is supported on this app.  You can review your cruise or a similar  one for menus, activities, etc.  I think you can also review deck plans on the app.

I love the app too.  You can see Daily menus too

On 1/3/2020 at 2:17 PM, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

Most of our questions have been answered in past reviews.... we just booked the Empress of the Seas for March but I am very worried she be rocking badly.  Can anybody who has caused on the Empress (we are on the March 29th sailing) can let me know whether she is a very rocky ship, just want to be prepared.  Thank you.

it rocks just like any other ship when winds and seAS are up... Great little ship with the smallest cabins.