$2 Bills for tipping

cei3

2 hours ago, Ptroxx said:

Nope I’m good.  I get them from a bank and take them with me on every vacation.  

glad I’m not a follower.  I’m my own person don’t believe everything you hear on the internet.  

I’ll just keep wasting my money. Thanks.  

I'm curious why you brought this up since you're very solid that it's what you do and will continue to do.

10 hours ago, cei3 said:

Are $2 bills suitable for tipping on board? Read somewhere that being the denomination is unusual and seldom seen, that crew may have trouble spending them outside the US. Thoughts please.

CEI3

5 hours ago, Dancingnurse79 said:

I’m a relatively new cruiser and the one thing I’ve noticed more than anything else on this forum is your all’s eagerness to criticize/put down other cruisers or be right about a certain topic over someone else...

The OP's inquiry has been answered with yeas and nays. The thread also deteriorated as Dancingnurse79 says. No person is going to change another person's opinion with rude, harrassing, inappropriate or disparaging statements that have now been removed as well as the quotes of the removed posts along with the thread hijacking posts. There was even a Copyright Infringement violation that had to be removed.

So now that this thread looks like a piece of Swiss cheese with all the posts that had to be removed, this thread is closed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1